slightly unravelled

Monday, January 21, 2008

Cabled Scarf

vogue knitting holiday 2006 cabley scarf


It was a long time in the making, but I eventually finished this "cabled scarf" from Vogue Knitting Holiday 2006. I started last January and finally finished in October. I love the look of the cables, but really, after an inch or two all the novelty of actually knitting them wears off.

I used Knitpicks Andean Silk. It makes for a pretty heavy scarf, but soft and cozy, too.

vogue knitting holiday 2006 cable scarf

2 Comments:

  • Hallo!

    My english is not so good - sorry so long. This Scarf is so beautiful! Where did you have the instructions from?

    Thanks for your answer!
    Nice Greatings from Germany!
    Nicole

    By Blogger Magicflake, at 7/24/2009 11:41 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Magicflake, at 7/24/2009 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home