slightly unravelled

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Picovoli

I've been knitting a scarf with lots of cables and moving ribbing, so it requires a lot of...thinking. I decided to take a break from thinking this weekend, and went back to the Picovoli I started almost a year ago and finished it up.

It's made from SWTC soysilk knit on size 6 needles. It fits great and is very comfy, and I ended up liking the weird effect of the variegated yarn where the stripes went askew for a bit at the waist (the back does something similar), then back to regular stripes. It's not very flattering on (uh...horizontal stripes?), but it feels good and I think it ended up being a "fun" top; I can imagine myself wearing it once the weather warms up.

Picovoli


Now back to knitting on my scarf...or maybe to start a new project...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home