slightly unravelled

Monday, July 18, 2011

Oliver Bunny

I bought the pattern and yarn in a kit for this bunny from kpixie a couple of years ago and then in languished on the shelf for a good long time.

Finally, on vacation and inspired by my then bunny-less nephew, I knit this thing.

It turned out to be much more tedious than I expected -- it is knit in many small pieces (head, ears, arms, legs, torso, tail) that get stuffed and sewn together. But I did it in about a week of knitting, so the pain didn't last too long.



Oliver Bunny





Oliver Bunny



And, the benefit of knitting all of the pieces is that the arms and legs were attached so that they pivot -- meaning the bunny can do many poses, including the splits!



Oliver Bunny



Ravelry Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home