slightly unravelled

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Indecision

I swatched up some soysilk yarn, potentially for Picovoli. I love the colors, but I don't know if I'll want a whole sweater out of something so variegated. I'm still undecided after swatching, so I think I'll probably have to start making it and see how I feel about it, being fully prepared to rip it out. I think the size/weight/texture of the yarn is perfect for Picovoli, but I just don't know about the jumble of colors.


Ignore the bobbles on the swatch. I was just practicing to see if I could figure out how to make them. I may use them in a different project if I decide I don't hate them.

1 Comments:

  • I think you've got a good plan. But if it doesn't work out, what about socks and a matching scarf? Matching hat and bag? I just picked up some variagated stuff but can't see it as a sweater either even though the colors are wonderful

    By Blogger Sachi, at 3/05/2006 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home